Monday, July 5, 2010

Bedwell Harbour (Poet’s Cove)

Today the skies started out a beautiful blue and they stayed that way all day. It was in the low 70’s and glorious. Fred was up early and went to the hotel to check email and to get a latte. Fred and I each scheduled a massage at the spa at Poet’s Cove. We took the dinghy over there about 12 noon. We went into the steam cave and then a shower before our massages. I had a nice relaxing Swedish massage, but Fred opted for the deep tissue massage. When we met after our massages I felt great but Fred could hardly move. We had a great lunch at the resort before heading back to the boat at 4 PM. Fred didn’t argue about taking Advil. After dinner Fred decided I need to learn how to operate and drive the dinghy. We are both agreed it would give me a bit more freedom. Fortunately Bedwell Harbour is quite large. I was able to lower the 15 HP Honda engine into the water but I cannot raise it up. Oh well. Need Fred there. I also had a bit of trouble with the throttle and pointing the craft in the right direction. We are sure I was the comedy relief in the bay. Fred was great; he only raised his voice when I was heading for the rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment